Create inspirational, cutting-edge content for Founders Forum
Founders Forum brings together the most inspirational digital entrepreneurs, corporate CEOs and senior investors at our exclusive, by-invitation-only events. Our guests engage in open debate, brainstorming, discussion and problem solving in an intimate and collaborative atmosphere at our forums across the globe.
We are looking for a Content Researcher and Guest Coordinator, who is passionate about technology, entrepreneurship and its impact on the world, to work with our Head of Content and Guest Relations Manager to develop the agenda and enhance the guest experience for our future forums.
You will attend each of our events to assist the live agenda and ensure the content runs smoothly on the day. This will involve travelling to our overseas forums, which have included: New York, Singapore, Paris, Madrid, Los Angeles, Rio de Janeiro, Mumbai, Istanbul, amongst others.
You will work alongside an impressive in-house events team who are experts in creating spectacular guest experiences. You will also work in an office with a number of dynamic group companies, including Founders Factory (accelerator / incubator), Founders Intelligence (specialist digital consultancy) and Founder Keepers (specialist executive search).
This an exciting opportunity for a technology enthusiast to join an established events team, be surrounded by super smart people and meet many of the world’s most celebrated entrepreneurs.
- Live and breathe the technology ecosystem, by following trending topics and researching future developments
- Aggregate and compile lists of suggestions and referrals of potential FF invitees and speakers from our external network and internal teams.
- Research per sector and country new tech-founders and corporate CEO's in Europe and globally to be invited to FF
- Present weekly ‘guest research report’ to Head of Content, Guest Relations Manager, Chairman of FF
- Assist Head of Content and Guest Relations Manager in sending out new invitations to guests and speakers. Track and follow-up on invitations to VIP guests to secure their attendance at the event
- Assist the Guest Relations Manager and Head of Content with the management of the guest and speaker database
- Assist Head of Content and Events team to drive new content initiatives: celebrating entrepreneurship, innovation, top founders, rising stars, through working with FF-group teams to co-produce newsletters, videos, podcasts
- Prior to the event create speaker welcome packs and assist Events Team with the smooth production of content sessions and speaker logistics on the day;
- Help create digital content and presentation for the event
- Liaise with photographer and video crew to identify VIP speakers and co-ordinate interviews on event days
- Co-ordinate and edit the executive summary of the event for mail out to all attendees
- A proven passion for technology and its wider context
- Experience of working in journalism, research or technology sector
- Excellent written, organisation and communication skills for preparing content and guest research reports
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to prioritise, multi-task, work under tight deadlines and adapt to last minute changes and a rapidly changing agenda
Founders Forum is unlike anything else. On top of a competitive salary you will get to:
- Join a highly motivated, energetic and dynamic team who will push you to incredible heights
- Be part of shaping and building the content strategy for an audience of world-class thinkers and creators
- Be constantly up to date with the cutting edge of technology innovation
- Team lunches, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private healthcare